TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Cartex, thank you for your commentary which I can see is is...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Cartex, thank you for your commentary which I can see is is based on your your extensive experience in and knowledge of the sector. I appreciate that your advice applies broadly across the sector and all graphite start ups/juniors should be mindful of the hurdles they will need to navigate in order to get any product to market. I expect TON management are aware to these (or are paying someone who is) but if they require assistance or advice it sounds like you are someone that they should be talking to? From information you have provided in other posts across the graphite space I think you would be an asset to any company looking to get their product to market. (You might have chosen a different day to share your thoughts though lol).

Are you familiar with expandable graphite and the application of graphite in building materials which is an initial primary focus for Triton? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Again, I agree it is a very competitive space and most will never get close to making it- but some will.

Speaking of appreciated thoughts - OZpb I'm looking forward to you summary of the DFS and pros and cons.

Cheers

KL - keep it real

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.