TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Having been in the industry almost 3 decades I do have a pretty...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Having been in the industry almost 3 decades I do have a pretty good idea...iron ore, gold, nickel, cobalt, or lithium or any other mineral expertise does not cross experience to graphite...for example, there are NO OFF TAKES IN NATURAL GRAPHITE...as all commercial natural graphite (not lab samples or pilot plant samples) has to be qualified before any customer sign any supply agreement.

The term "offtake" is a indicator the new entrants into the graphite industry trying to introduce to an industry where is it does apply...you can have offtakes in iron ore, nickel, gold, copper, lithium, silver, oil or natural gas as the ore or raw resource is processed by the purchaser, and an offtake is appropriate with up to 50% of the offtake agreement in prepayment to the potential exploration company.

In natural graphite, NO END USER processes ore contained graphite, hence no offtake can apply.

By the way, I do not delve into condescending or derogatory remarks against posters...You can review any of my posts or comments to verify

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120657 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.