TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

re: Ann: Triton Discovers Extensive Graphite ... Isn’t it funny...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Discovers Extensive Graphite ... Isn’t it funny how the majority of the posters who are posting on HC (which is a public forum by the way!) and are being very negative to the point that they are down ramping and/or stating that TON’s announcement today is ‘misleading’ (what a load of codswallop!), look like the same people who either:
    a) Missed a lower entry point,
    b) Are a NEW face on the TON forum and have recently found TON and probably want “in” after today’s news,
    c) Have been non holders for ages and downramping with their bla bla bla.

Or a combination of the above.

Do these people think that TON is currently undervalued or overvalued???

I quote from page 1 of today’s announcement (some may not have read it!):

“The initial review of the outcrops shows POTENTIAL medium and large FLAKE GRAPHITE MINERALISATION. Preliminary visual comparisons suggest that the graphite mineralisation located on License 5966, show a number of SIMILAR CHARACTERISTICS to those found at the Syrah Resources Ltd’s Balama graphite deposits, which are located to the South West of this outcropping zone”

Flake graphite is a very valuable type of graphite, so once/if the above is PROVEN, then it is a very big deal for TON and it’s share price! At the moment the descriptive word in the above is “potential”. Meaning we need to prove this to market through Drilling. Outcropping at surface can sometimes mean A potentially significant resource that is underneath.

From page 4 of announcement today:
    “The outcropping zone now provides the company very clear and large drilling targets. Triton has scheduled to commence the drilling stage of the exploration program as soon as possible” (so I’m not sure where all this talk of “drilling won’t be till end of 2013” is coming from? Probably a NSH TON poster!)

Anatol re your comments– Triton is not “guessing” anything. When they report to the market that there’s outcropping at surface that’s exactly what it is. Outcropping. The company is NOT suggesting that every bit of area that there is for 3.75km consists of graphite outcropping in every available millimetre of land, but rather that [generally] over this area there is graphite outcropping in dispersions over a 3.75km on the schist that extends from Syrah’s area. Sometimes the outcropping is representative of what is underneath, in some other cases with other companies it is not representative of what is underneath and they might locate a very high grade massive system in an area where there was limited outcropping. So we just have to wait and see.

Dewe- “its not that great of an announcement and i dont think it needed a th. can they even include information on a tenemant they don't have a license on.”
    - If you don’t think today is a good announcement, you have got graphite inside your head!

“however it is going to take time: time to drill, time to get the license out of the gov
    time to explore, so it aint the fast money round yet, but potential there. i don't like when companies have misleading major points in there announcements. makes me nervous about management.”
    - What points from today’s announcement are misleading? Could you please elaborate on which points in the announcement you think are misleading? Because I do not agree. And not everyone is after “Fast money” like you refer to. Some people are medium to long term investors here. The only people who are nervous are those who haven’t bought a position in TON yet and are trying desperately to buy at a lower price before it takes off again.

Vercengetrix- “I wish I could say otherwise, but that was hardly the kind of announcement the market was expecting. And then they mention they haven't even got approval yet to drill! Be careful people expecting an SYR. Maybe someday, but not today.”
    - What kind of announcement was the market expecting after only a few initial weeks of exploration? I wasn’t expecting a SYR overnight from 8.1c to 3 dollars, and unlike many traders I am prepared to wait longer for those types of returns [hopefully].

Paprika- “People buying here would do well even with a 1/4 or SYR.”
    - That’s exactly what I’ve been saying on the TON forum for the last year! It will provide fantastic capital gains growth over next several months even if we only do partly as good as SYR, but what if we find a resource similar or better to SYR’s? Anything is possible.

Mozmet, Don’t even bother responding to Jaded. It’s not worth it.

Jenks is going to be extraordinarily richer over the next few months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.30K 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.