TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Discovers Extensive Graphite Outcropp, page-62

1. 3,072 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Discovers Extensive Graphite ... johno, Sam is a TON substantial shareholder, repeatedly self proclaimed here on HC, just ask him he's happy to tell you so. So that explains his position, and fair enough .

Unc, don't know how you can say others missed out on +90% for not buying in the 5s, and that you would have doubled your money if you had bought in the 5s, but you didn't. From memory, you lost 30% on the heads, then sold them, bought the oppies and lost another 50% on the oppies. I can equally say if people bought in the 5s, most of them would have saved 40%, but I got howled down for suggesting 5s cos "it was never gunna happen" !

Trading has definitely been the way to play TON, and still is. A few cents here, a few cents there. I was keen to ride the hype-a-thon today myself, but looked at it about 11am, and decided to pass.

Bots are all over this stock now. Have a look at the afternoons' trades.

Don't really see why todays Ann required a TH, but its not the first time they've TH'd for no real reason. Todays Ann was a bit weird, as others have suggested, I think it was prepared weeks ago. Dissappointed the rock chip pics didn't have a pen in shot.

Still glad I sold at 9.5c many months ago, still watching and laughing, may still trade again.

I think people who believe it is going to be as easy as waltzing in, grabbing the land around SYR for peanuts, then replicate what they've done, even in part, are dreaming. That whole strategy contradicts itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.30K 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.