TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

re: Ann: Triton Discovers More Graphitic Mine... Some good...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Discovers More Graphitic Mine... Some good things confirmed by Brad this morning,

Brad Boyle on BRR this morning:

Balama North project - while they were preparing drill lines and access tracks for the current drill program along the north east trend which extends south from where they initially discovered the mineralisation the geologists have now discovered this latest outcropping, which ATM is 100m long and this again confirms the trend is heading in a north east direction, which has reinforced that their planned drill locations are in the right place.

But more interesting was that this latest outcropping is indicating the mineralisation is now closer to the surface that originally interpreted.

Two additional licenses 5336 & 5305, granted for the Ancuabe project and they cover the east and the south side of the historic Ancuabe mine, and now waiting for the northern license 5934 which then completely encircles the old mine so there is then no vacant space around the old mine, meaning they can now expand the current exploration program that was scheduled and move more in an easterly direction across the southern portion and focus on the anomalies which were originally identified earlier this year.

RC rigs currently on the way and on the Balama site next 2 days, drill bits in the ground early next week.

Brad has been meeting with the village peoples and government officials in the Nicanda village which is 200 metres east from where their rigs will be operating and he said they have no running water or electricity.
    Because the RC rigs need access to water, their option was to cart water but Brad said there was a simple choice and decided to drill a water bore for the villages which will give them access to clean running water for drinking and also for their agriculture needs, so there are benefits to all which in part negates the impact on the local villages whilst carrying out the exploration activities.

I liked that part, benefits to the local people means that SH's indirectly are supporting them by improving their life, that's good news to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.