TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Discovers More Graphitic Mineralisato, page-61

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    re: Ann: Triton Discovers More Graphitic Mine...
    "realise you and sir johnny have a comprehension problem of what you read" Well you are correct regarding that particular sentence.

Jaded you can be indignant and claim to be misunderstood till the cows come home ...but the reality is you have had something negative to say about TON in every post of yours that I have read.

Heaps of it is pure conjecture and assertion like "personally I think there are access problems on this site" ....WHY? If that is part of your investigative journalism why not give the reasons you have uncovered.

You have been baiting and down-ramping like a serial spammer annoying the daylights out of all holders ...and now you play the sympathy card. Pleeeeeze!

You have earned all the antipathy that has been reflected back towards you by holders with a positive view of the company.

Whether you hold or not is entirely your decision ...would just like to see your assertions backed by a semblance of reasoning -not just finding a reason why every company fact must be negative.

I absolutely don't believe in talking a stock up or any form of manipulation ...and obviously we all know there are risks involved ...but as even Sid had pointed out there has recently been a lot of good news that has not been reflected in the share price -so on the balance of probability I expect the SP to increase sooner or later.

Have a good week everyone.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 470941 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.