TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

re: Ann: Triton Discovers More Graphitic Mine... tgunall quiet...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Discovers More Graphitic Mine... tgun
    all quiet on the jaded front

you're quite the prat aren't you?
    Looked up the market for Vanadium yet?
    that's the supposed green stuff in the rock sample,tgun.
    Why don't you explain/share with all your fellow thumber speculators your research onb the Wonders of Finding Vanadium and how that's gunner multi bag ya T3 "play"?>\

mozmet announced months ago that the applications were imminent for approval.
    Did he look them up then on the computer?
    Does the Mozambique computer merely show Applications for Tenements in the System?
    What's become of Balama South?

Actually I was fascinated that mozmet could converse with the Grafex lawyer and get answers that I would of thought were Client Privilege.You don't think that's a bit funny? peculiar not ha ha.

If you read my post and comprehend you will find i said I wish I'd done Investigative Journalism

that's so I could research my conjectures,write about them Researched and be backed up in the event of "culprits' reaching for the Writ.

might be too sophisticated for the likes of some of the thumbers round here.

Anyhow mozmet looking forward to you explaining the actual inital drill results when they eventually come out.Also some pre comment on Visuals by a geo would be enlightening.

Noticed you made no comment whatsoever on my Rock Chips are poor indicators for LT holding or on a projected First drill result from 3/5 holes

oh and BTW If TON hits first up 200 metres from the village wouldn't the Village have to be relocated away from the water bore and the future electricity supply?
    imho the water supply to the natives is more spin than development but then again I don't follow Dudley Do Right like d'Brad.

now please,you don't want non holder posts so please make no denigration of jaded opinion.
    Just give your side/opinion.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.