TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton launches Ancuabe scoping study, page-20

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi everyone, jointly with my two companies I am still in the top 20 shareholders as stated in the Dec 2016 report.
    I have been involved with shares for over 30 yrs, I have been a substantial shareholder of Ton for at least three years.
    Watching the last three or four press releases and the nice rise on opening I am as frustrated as you all are.
    Something stinks, the whole principal of shares as I understand it is that you buy a share on the hopeful understanding that it will improve its situation and provide legitimate positive news as it builds itself and this will increase the buy price.
    Somehow someone is keeping this price down, perhaps hoping some people will panic sell.
    I say to these people shove it, we aren't stupid, everyone hang in there!

Just a footnote on the ridiculous, I have a share that I have held for at least two years, another mining stock that has halved since I bought it but has doubled from its lows in the last six months, the company director is under investigation, their has been no finds, contractors are paid in shares, the contractors are mainly family members, cash flow looks stuffed and the share price rises!
    Can someone please tell us all of any logical explanation for the price drop of TON!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.877K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.