ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If any poster is not able to read the pertinent detail in that announcement then hmm ... well ... I can only suggest that you re read it - for your own benefit at least!

I must say that the recent fretting over a drop in the SP (something that was always going to happen after Friday's feast) is something to behold.

You buy a share - the SP appreciates x a factor of 10 - it then falls 15-20 something % and everyone (well not everyone) is wringing their hands and screeching at the world about their perceived misfortune.

I am not wanting to cause offence her to anyone but maybe some on these threads should not buy shares? Maybe they don't hold and are just trolling around finding places where they will get a response - don't know!

There are a lot of hackneyed cliches relating to shares. However, the one thing that I know that is 100% true is this; share prices do not go up in straight lines - it simply does not happen that way - understand this simple fact and then go back to why you bought the thing.

If you bought TON on spec with no research that is probably why you are nervous and jumpy at the moment - if you have done your background work then you will know what you bought and why you bought it and the current price of 0.71c represents an opportunity.

But these are just my thoughts. You need to define your own!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.913K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1704825 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1821450 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.