TON 0.00% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Corporate Presentation, page-25

1. 690 Posts.
    Yeah I've said before I will jump back in if (or now should I say, when) it hits a certain price (which just got lower).

I'm not saying this is a hopeless stock.. I'm just saying that games will be played and it will go down in the short term.

I also said that if you are a well-informed long term holder you need not worry about what I'm saying.

My post was a warning to newbies and mums and dads who may have dropped some cash into this thinking it's an easy profit (based on all the $1 threads etc).

None of you experienced people can doubt any of this. Don't even pretend.

I made a nice profit when I sold. I am not regretful at all, nor will I be if I never get a chance to buy back in.

If somebody is sitting there having a heartattack because their $20,000 paper profit is slowly shrinking, SELL and lock it in. Buy back later. Do some research... be smart.

How many of you yesterday were screaming "TYPICAL TON, DOWN IN THE MORNING WATCH THE HOUR OF POWER, LATE AFTERNOON RUN Y'ALL!!! WATCH IT FLY SOON......."

Did that happen? No.

These statements scare newbies into buying. Maybe it's their fault for not doing research, but I want them to read this.

Be cool. Don't hate. Everybody wants to make money. I love TON I just think it got out of hand when it shot upto 89c... I would have probably held on a nice slow increase. What about all that volume between 75-90c.... there was a TON of it wasn't there? Some of that will go today and tomorrow with those 50c CR shares hitting the market....

Be real!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.