ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,672 Posts.
    I've grown tired of this thread. Used to be a nice place. These recent posters have truly taken all the fun out of it - I miss the old crew, but understand why even the old crew don't and won't post anymore - they, like me, are also struggling to find any posting of value here.

My final parting gift. Just some logical thinking. Results need to the talking - no question on that. Without good results, we are nowhere. But after results, then what?

Manchester University could be a start. And there just happens to be that University of Technology that has the same name as one of the TON prospects.

And stop loosing your patience with the traders - this stock is full of repeating ranges - they were there when this stock was sub 20, sub 12, and sub7/7.5. Those repeating ranges are still there. That's why traders are in and out so easily - stop hating them for it. Some of those traders have used their short term trades to fund their long term investment in this company over the years. Whether they are still building those core positions to this day, Nobody knows.

And there just happens to be a backup plan if the graphite boom goes bust tomorrow. Enough from me - I truly struggle reading this thread these days. To the crew - I'm easy enough to hunt down if you crave the discussions we used to have, but no more on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.