TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Corporate Presentation, page-41

1. 1,309 Posts.
    HaHa, I think it is seriously funny how all of the holders jump in together to try to down play a serious question if they think it might have a negative effect on the price. You know you have hit a nerve/truth when you get a comeback like that. I came on here and asked if there was a cap raising coming a few weeks back and copped the same sort of thing. Funny though about a week later there was a cap raising, so you figure it out. My question was basically yes, they raised capital not long ago, but where are they getting the cash to buy this 40%? Any of you guys that are firing back cheap shots should just answer the question, rather than making yourself look stupid.

It costs lots of money to drill, and it costs lots of money to complete feas studies, bank studies etc. And it is going to cost $10 million to aquire this 40%, so someone please tell me where is the money coming from, if not from another cap raising?

Also with these new shares hitting the market, you will see the price very close to $0.55. This is certainly a stock I have looked recently, but I decided to wait on the sidelines because I think it is a fair way ahead of itself right now. I have seen to many stocks run up on euphoria like this, only to drop a long way soon thereafter. If I take a position, it will be at less than $0.50, otherwise, I will just leave it be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.793K 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 22784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.