TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

OPB's post here and analysis of the TON Corporate presentation...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    OPB's post here and analysis of the TON Corporate presentation is really worth another read and to me provides clear insight as to why BB is fast tracking a CR.

IF TMG is going into early production it will require a cash injection and if this is going to happen it is probably required at the time of or before JV's are agreed and signed off.

Now from memory BB mentioned in his last BRR interview he would be meeting the Chinese and AMG-GK in MOZ in a couple of weeks... So that could be last week or this ( can anyone confirm) .. Point is if we have to swallow another 50,000,000 shares at 15/20/25c to sign up with these groups that ensures our bright future, before the DFS even hits the table, would this not get the markets attention? Would the writing not be on the wall that TMG has announced it's arrival.

Cash would be flowing by mid next year to fund future development - ahead of our peers - and at the end of the day we would have less tham 500,000,000 million shares on market which is a nice number when we're brining in $200m+ a yr once production ramps up. I reckon the insto's would want a piece of that.

I think mgt has a plan and am looking forward to the ann.

KL - I'll take short term pain for long term gain any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.