TON 18.2% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Corporate Presentation, page-49

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    That right it is essentially a reporting requirement when listed on the asx, if you want to quote a resource or reserve, however not a requirement in Oz for a mining license either.

Was sitting next to a geo at Benchmark yesterday who is the director of a private company who has so far defined a very small tantalum/lithium deposit from surface up near Cairns. They have completed EIS and native title and have mining rights however as yet don't have or plan to Jorc. All parties essentially work for equity so next to no costs and are drilling shortly, however this is only to tell them where to start mining. As they don't need to raise cash from banks or retail investors there is no need, so long as they are confident they can mine

He reckons that they are initially only looking at a tonne a month and only looking at the lithium down the track, with Tantalum at >$200/kg that's $200,000 a month and with total cost to production of $800,000 (crazy I know) it was interesting to say the least. That figure includes a rented mill (mobile back of the trick thing) provided by Epaco (something like that but some WA mob)

Anyway I have got off topic but you can see my point and his surprised and impressed I was with this little hobby mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.237K 178.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83250 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 591637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.