TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Ltd Webcast , page-17

1. 289 Posts.
    Sorry Jaded im a bit slow off the blocks, didn't see your next instalment on the TONGATE saga, I did ask that you not hurry back from your "Bike Ride". Oh well, im trying to keep up with you.

Who says that all Grafex shareholders are Mozambique citizens, do you have confirmation of this information for a fact ??.

Once again you have found a "complication" for TON, this time in relation to Grafex and once again from what i can see you do not have even one factual piece of evidence to base your comment on.

It would seem to me that Grafex had the nous to identify the tenement area's which they then lodged applications over and subsequently JV'd with TON, who knows how much money Grafex spent on identifying/investigating these areas and then lodging the applications, and quite frankly what does it matter, they had them, TON it would seem wanted in.

You obviously have no idea how hundreds of companies listed on ASX, AIM, TSX etc etc got hold of the licences with which their project are based on, but just to enlighten you, they obtained them in exactly the same fashion as TON have the Grafex tenements, by way of a fairly industry normal JV agreement.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2484042 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 630089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.