TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Webcast, page-63

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Cash - I am not comfortable telling people what to do with their hard earned dollars. And if I could caution you - don't let anyone tell you what you should do.

However, have a look at what you have learned so far. And ask yourself some questions so that you can crystallize your actions so far and learn from them.

Always, always do what you feel comfortable with. If you are waking in the night wondering about your decision then get into blue chip stuff. It's not sexy but you can sleep and not have to be checking the screen every 30 secs.

My sentiment on TON is buy because I think it will do well. The price will drop back - nothing moves in a straight line upwards unabated - nothing!

E.g. look at the volume and the price movement today on TON - it is telling us all the same thing - this is a strong buy at the moment. The daily SP variations are, in my opinion, due to either;

1. Traders and others taking some profits - nothing wrong with that and it should be expected after such a good run.

2. The big boys trying to a scare guys like you and me by, 'shaking the tree to see what falls out' i.e. putting sell props in place etc. If you see 300k + shares for sale at 83c you might think, '... shute it's time to sell at 82c - that's exactly what they want you to think.

These are just my views and you will hear the opinions of others. Take what you want from HC and then do some research and some more research and then make a decision - your decision.

Whatever you do - do not put you family's inheritance up for grabs.
    Last edited by sounda- removed: typos 18/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.06K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 404596 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 862497 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.