TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Your the only holder who doesn't get caught up in the hype and...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    Your the only holder who doesn't get caught up in the hype and sermons that others preach on here snowy and the only one of the holders who is mature enough to see two sides of the story and question decisions , so well done and keep posting. IMO

You are spot on with your view about the funding and it seems there are many on here who don't understand how it works and are very new to this type of arrangement. IMO

We seen holders post on the first day their excitement about this and thumbing up post from UK trader, who thought they had the Chinese on board as a investor and money to mine, seeing he seen it as ticking two of the boxes I have mentioned many times they don't have ticked. IMO

16.5 cents is certainly no uptrend and the share price has fallen since the credit funding was announced and once again, some on here would rather be a member of a fan club , then accept a different opinion or listen to what non holders may be saying. IMO

Having this type of funding will only see more dilution and the share price falter or drop with more liquidity on the market and LSI wanting a return on the loan. IMO

This funding will push the share price down, more then any non holders could have, or could have dreamed of. IMO

This will be 10 cents with in 6 months with no off take agreements signed or joint venture partner on board. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.