TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Louie: As usual you resort to ridicule and not sensible...

1. 755 Posts.
    Louie: As usual you resort to ridicule and not sensible utterances. I have offered to sell to Justobserving on here for all to see for 28c which is what I paid. The same offer is to you. You will note that in none of my posts do I rubbish TON nor its assets. I still believe that the BDO Report is the best on the deposits I have read and is fair and reasonable

How you or anyone else can say the TON management has performed well beggars belief as SP has dropped and continues to drop and they have desperately grabbed on to a Draw Down facility to keep funding administration and flying people around peering down at the ground in wonder.

Although we must lose at times, the management of TON draw large salaries and expenses which we pay for. No revenue til at least 2017. The only business that can run this way is a ASX company and the shareholders pay and pay whilst their investment not only gets diluted as a % ownership of the company but the SP drops alarmingly as in TON because decisions are not made to enhance the SP and so management must be categarised as poor.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120686 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.