TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Webcast, page-24

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Agree Rat Ton is suffering from investors getting kicked up the arse syndrome. You get the feeling that investors would be happier buying for 91 cents than guessing which way the roulette wheel is going to spin. It's odd owning a share that has achieved so much yet there is no reward from an investment perspective. Now before people say hey it was 14 cents. It was also 90 last year on achievements that pale in comparison to where we are now. Until the share price can move in a consistent upward trajectory, we are unfortunately held back by a glutton of supply of people who bought higher and jump out at the first chance they get. I feel at the moment Brad has done an incredible job,and Ton is going ahead in leaps and bounds. I have faith in the company, yet I have no faith in the market. Instos could make a fortune on this company as its share price could triple and there would still be plenty of upside. The best thing that could happen to Ton would be to start being unpredictable. There will be a group of traders sitting at 32 waiting for the rinse and repeat. Let's hope 1 day we get an announcement and we close higher than we open. Imagine that for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.