TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Webcast, page-32

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    milanse,
    not too certain when or if vanadium will be next, but we are certain that Triton will be processing vanadium in due time.

I made a post here about part of that: http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/15059219/single
    and quoted the following from this source: http://www.africanmining.com/news.php?id=3196

which a mid paragraph states:
    ------------------
    The Company has appointed DRA Global to progress with their feasibility work which remains on schedule.

Triton Minerals remains engaged in negotiations with strategic partners for the development of graphite and vanadium.
    -----------------

yet aback to your question about offtake and vanadium.
    I believe we need to have a further update from our consultants DRA Global which in turn will be able to feed info back to BB regarding which circuitry for production would be required to extract bi products when processing the vanadium.

getting an offtake without such approximate costings or volume costings makes matters a little unclear at the present moment yet I am certain we will be updated either via announcements or via AGM meeting.

we all know of course whom the biggest vulture in the air with regards to vanadium are, as they are responsible for making our neighbour's share price spike, along with ours too got caught up in that speculation as we all know.

so the short of the long of it remains, more time needed and a few more info boxes need ticked prior to being able to answer that one fully (or at least from forum members/holders).

love surprises though, and BB as we know is on a mission so he is good at delivering surprises 2nd bar none

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.