TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Webcast, page-31

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Fantastic reply Ozpolar,

Just one question I post max of 3 times a day and I start very little threads on this forum.
    Ive been posting that the trend is down for the last 6 months at least. I make a comment that KL has been wrong every call for the last 15 months as all he does is say how this is going higher...... and you come out with a 5 page essay on why im wrong, and apparently you've discussed how my calls have been wrong before and here we are at 7 month lows?????

Well welll well good luck to you my friend as you cant even see where you went wrong? For god sake the fundamentals may well be awesome but if the SP is falling, whats the point?

When and if it turns, all those on the sidelines can buy in and enjoy the rocket, and if it doesnt turn we wont lose a thing.

What would you sell at? Your well versed if FA research, but honestly if it continues to fall, and not saying it will or that by you having a sell price, what would you sell at? Or would you just ride it into the dirt convinced that the market is wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.