TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Webcast, page-33

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Fantastic reply Ozpolar, - TG

Reply - Thanks TG. Some people bring out the best in me, I guess.

Just one question I post max of 3 times a day and I start very little threads on this forum. – TG
    Reply - I usually post 1 comment every 3 days on the TON forum and zero comments on the other forums (to try and maintain the peace in our "troubled" graphite sector)

Ive been posting that the trend is down for the last 6 months at least. I make a comment that KL has been wrong every call for the last 15 months as all he does is say how this is going higher...... and you come out with a 5 page essay on why im wrong, and apparently you've discussed how my calls have been wrong before and here we are at 7 month lows????? - TG

Oh, I did not talk much about whether you are wrong TG. I just mentioned that there are some super pits like MNS, which are having sharp downtrends right now, and some spillover effect might go everywhere. I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of downtrend - you do remind us every few days.

KL was also saying that TON would be a multi bagger when it was 10.5 c. An old thread has today re-appeared on our forum, and TON gave an almost 1000% return a few months from his call. You can check there itself.

I also said that TON was a great buy from my first comment 7 months back, and TON gave an almost 500% gain from my call, in a few weeks.

Both KL and I were right on our calls. Perhaps, we should have booked some profits at the high but that is our mistake. We were however right that TON was a great buy at that price. People did have an opportunity to sell at highs if they wanted to. We can't hold people's hands each step of the way, telling them when to buy or sell.
    Similarly, at this market cap, TON does seem to be a great buy.

Well welll well good luck to you my friend as you cant even see where you went wrong? For god sake the fundamentals may well be awesome but if the SP is falling, whats the point? – TG

I think many of us long termers are okay with the fluctuations TG. Like I mentioned, there could be some weakness in the graphite sector as all as one of the super pits, MNS has lost 34% from its high of 58 in just 2 months. So, some weakness could definitely have spilled over, from the sharp downtrend that it is experiencing. I think many of us in the graphite sector seem to be okay with our fluctuations across the super pits; so no point really in discussing this concept only on TON, and that too, multiple times, everyday, when other companies in the sector can be having similar discussions.

I do hope however that there is no further spillover of the strong downtrend that MNS currently seems to be facing.

When and if it turns, all those on the sidelines can buy in and enjoy the rocket, and if it doesnt turn we wont lose a thing.

People may or may not get a chance. While we were discussing 2 weeks back, I mentioned a diamond company which was languishing for long at around 16 cents, and then suddenly rose (it almost quadrupled), and rose 20% more 1 day after I mentioned it. (I don't own it)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/addressing-recent-concerns.2608604/?post_id=16109523
    These movements sometimes happen too fast. TON’s own move in March was a massive 80% in just 1 day. Good luck to those who can time it, but I know I can’t

Of course, if this is what you believe, then I would assume that you are also saying the same across other graphite stock super pits expressing strong downtrends.

What would you sell at? Your well versed if FA research, but honestly if it continues to fall, and not saying it will or that by you having a sell price, what would you sell at? Or would you just ride it into the dirt convinced that the market is wrong? – TG

Reply – I’m definitely not selling at these prices. Peer comparison is FA 101.

TON’s share price could be around 50-60 (2.5-3 times difference in diluted market cap) just for its diluted market cap to equal MNS, despite Ancuabe itself possibly being equal or better to MNS’s graphite deposit

TON’s share price could be around AUD 2 (around 9-10 times difference in diluted market cap) just for its diluted market cap to equal SYR despite its graphite deposit being comparable and TON’s being better.

So, TON could realistically claim to have a sum of market values of the 2 other companies. Whether it arrives there or not is irrelevant (not saying that is going to happen) but just shows how incredibly undervalued it is. And I’ve not even talked of the vertical integration benefits. TON is so ridiculously undervalued on peer comparison basis that the valuation is a joke.

I’m definitely not selling at these prices, no matter what the fall.
    Like I said 2 weeks back, in the longer run, other companies in the sector should hope that TON’s market cap increases or it will just highlight how overvalued they are, and sooner or later, they are going to become great shorting opportunities.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/addressing-recent-concerns.2608604/page-36?post_id=16112278

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.