TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

“I feel that the benchmarks against which you compare TON's...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735

“I feel that the benchmarks against which you compare TON's share price are biased and do not accurately reflect the story that has been played out in the graphite sector over the long, medium and short term. However, this is just my personal interpretation of the data and am happy to open this up for discussion.” - @Bailey241

Thank you Bailey for your observation and you could very well be right.

My earlier reply to TG could very well be interpreted to be biased in some ways but I do not believe that they do not accurately reflect the story that has played out in the graphite sector (for TON, at least).

TON’s low on Oct 11, 2013 was 4.3 cents and high last year was some 86 or 90 cents - a maximum gain of around 2000% That is a much better return than any of the super pits.

It again gave an opportunity for great returns in April. So, the one thing about TON is that it has proven to be a great buying opportunity when it falls to lows, and that can’t be disputed. It is at a low now, and that can't be disputed.

You have to understand my reply in the context of the original post from TG, to which I was replying –

“Well here is a fact, it has halve twice in 15 months...... 90.5 to 45.25 to 22.5 and the whole entire time youve been saying its undervalued, last chance at these prices, get on board the ton train, another astounding announcement, futher derisked, N0 1 graphite play etc. So glad I never listened to you, Everyone else, DYOR! Good Luck.” - TG

While you are right Bailey that people often talk of 3, 6 or 12 months, one does not normally talk of 15 months movement, as TG did. So since TG talked about TON’s movement from its absolute high 15 months back, I thought that he would appreciate me taking MNS’s absolute high 2 years back as of December 13, 2013. Surely, you see the logic now, right. The best way to illustrate a point to any person is to hold up a mirror to them.

I just wanted to illustrate that it is always possible to cherry pick dates and come up with a lot of “unbiased” conclusions. I hope I have proved that point, if nothing else.

If you ask me, all I know is that my first analysis was on March 7, and the closing rates as of March 6 and their movement are as follows

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0   March 6 16-Oct Diff % gain / (loss)
    1 MNS 27.5 38.5 11 40.0%
    2 TON 15.5 21.5 6 38.7%
    3 SYR 4.72 3.12 -1.6 -33.9%

In the meantime, TON has given a chance for spectacular gain for those who wanted to be out. Even now at a multi month low, it still shows a great return. If it shows a great return at such a low, then based on past history, surely one would appreciate that it could be a great buy right now.

I personally think MNS, SYR and TON are all good stocks. TONners for the most part seem happy to see the other stocks do well, as many of us believe that it will eventually lead to positive gains for TON too.
    I hope you can see the context of my reply now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.