TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Minerals Webcast, page-53

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Cheers Oz, I can appreciate the context in which your research analysis was put forward as a response to TG, but I do still think that this method of comparison is inherently flawed, thus the existence of measurable metrics such as moving averages across specific number of days (i.e. 15, 50, 200), as picking a high point for a particular stock involves bias. Same for picking a low point. Note this is not only directed at your analysis but also applies to TG's analysis of the fall from 90c, wherein each isolated incident does not entirely display the full story, and therefore the comparisons in my opinion can only explain a fraction of the whole story.

Just as a side note taking absolute lows and absolute highs over the last three years as a method of comparison for TON, MNS and SYR gives;

TON - Low: 0.044 High: 0.905; maximum return of 2054%
    MNS - Low: 0.024 High: 0.58; maximum return of 2316%
    SYR - Low: 1.49 High: 6.15; maximum return of 408%

There seems to be two winners here

Unfortunately my investment in TON at this stage is one of a spectator. I followed and enjoyed the story for over a year but for me I no longer believe in it, but that does mean my belief is correct at all. I wish you the best of luck, as your enthusiasm and approachability shine through in your posted research and I honestly do hope TON can turn its fortunes around and be successful.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.