TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

@mbomb, short answer is no. Here’s the Ann 23/9/21 that we first...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    @mbomb, short answer is no. Here’s the Ann 23/9/21 that we first noticed we lost it: https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYL4wu9zxHyv%2BN28bFiGug%3D

Andrew Frazer had just come on board and unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any succinct explanation as to why we lost it other than that the Mozambique Gov decided to list it for public tender again…

My thoughts are that perhaps the Moz Gov wasn’t happy that we were prioritizing Ancuabe over NH and/or they’ve been approached by other companies that are more keen / have the means to / shed loads of $$$$$ to get it moving quicker? I’ve been searching all morning with nothing coming up about it.

It’s been no secret that TON has always prioritized Ancuabe targeting the expandable graphite sector - the large flake quality we have is indeed exceptional compared to most other world deposits and as such comes at a premium / better margins for us, however the majority of it is not suitable for battery grade.

Looking at recent presentation, there’s no mention of NH anymore. I think it’s gone sadly.

Where to though? I cannot find. Anyone have ideas? As I WANT to buy into that company for sure!

@Stockholm, funding is anyones guess. They’ve been talking about different approaches for years with nothing really tangible other than “firm commitments”. As I mentioned in a previous post, given graphite is coming into the lime light now, as happened with lithium, offtakes, grants, subsidies are starting to flow towards graphite companies so it will definitely become easier to get funds.

Sovereign risk has been massive lately but again, given SYR just down the road, its in Moz Gov’s interest to protect these assets.

Thoughts people?

Cheers, Jtown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383843 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.