TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Secures Two Billion Dollar, 20 Year Off-Take, page-132

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What an announcement from the company, GROUSE!......As I said before, this year, is going to be better then last year, I wonder what next year will look like for the shareholders of TON!

After reading the announcement, I re-read it a number of times, trying to get my head around it, I came away with is this.

The company has laid down the foundations for a GREAT business venture, not only for itself.....But also for its shareholders in TON. We the shareholders in TON, are about to undertake a journey of sorts, that most of us here, having be involved before on the ASX, some will sell for profits, which is a very  good thing to do, others will sell some, and ride the ride in TON.

The things that gives me confident from this company, is how professionalism it is, the way it has gone about its business of late, gives me great confidence in the future that TON has, as well as US, the shareholders in TON!

I will now go for a nice long walk with my son, knowing that today announcement, is just the very start of a very long investment in this GREAT COMPANY!

Below are some highlights from this announcement. you may want to re-read the announcement again.

Chairman of Yichang Xincheng Graphite Co. Ltd. Mr Yue Bin said.

“Our Company, which is the largest private producer of high-value expanded graphite products in China and which supplies products to some of the world’s most celebrated technology companies, is extremely pleased to enter into a binding long-term commercial agreement with Triton. Tests in our laboratory on the TMG material performed well beyond our highest expectations and we feel TMG is ideally suited to support and build our diverse range of expandable graphite products. The long term supply of high quality TMG will not only allow our Company to develop competitively priced products for the global markets but will also contribute, indirectly, to the long term economic growth of Mozambique.”

YXGC products are distributed throughout China and exported to more than 20 countries around the world.

We have 36 months after signing agreement for the follow conditions from YXGC, to get the below sorted out, so I'm guessing, that the next 3 year, we are going too see, a lot more announcements for the company, regarding the off-take agreement YXGC.

Triton receiving all relevant government approvals.
    Triton commissioning a processing plant or plants.
    Triton achieving commercial production of Material to the satisfaction of Triton.
    Triton providing YXGC notice of its intention to commence deliveries of Material.

The Company’s intent is to rapidly develop the TMG projects into production and maintain a secure revenue stream to create genuine long term value for Triton’s shareholders.

Triton is working towards establishing TMG as the global graphite-industry benchmark by aiming to offer the world's lowest cost and most diversified graphite product range, together with the longevity of a reliable supply of high quality flake graphite.

No Restriction.............Triton is not restricted in selling TMG to other parties.

Triton is continuing to pursue further off take opportunities around the world.

The implementation of this agreement demonstrates the strategic importance and growth potential of graphite-based technologies.

P.s......Don't forget about Vanadium V205......Lots more to come out from this as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.