TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Targets Graphite as Mozambique Grants, page-11

1. 3,072 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Targets Graphite as Mozambiqu... Samwiise, why don't you get over yourself.

who insinuated the other 3 are in the bag ? Brad Boyle did in todays Ann... you c&p it yourself as is your style...

---and Triton has been advised that the remaining three license applications should be granted in the near future.”---

as for 2c, thats exactly where TON would be, even lower, if these Licenses had fallen over. No Licenses = No Graphite plays + No Cash = sub 2c = a Co. with very little and no $$$.

The fact that TON can hang +7.5c indicates the general consensus is the Licenses will/have fallen into place.

which apps,? the 5 Mozambique apps, cos we never hear you mention any others, cos there is no others. You know the ones you, johnny, pizza et al said TON would be +40c on approval.

May I suggest you allow a public and open forum to perform its function, offering both sides of the discussion, and get off my back.

Further, as for diclosure, I've always been fully transparent, how about you start qualifying your posts with "I am a substantial shareholder and as such may not be completely objective".

again get off my back if you can't handle a bit of backwash on HC open forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.