TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Targets Graphite as Mozambique Grants, page-7

1. 7,432 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Targets Graphite as Mozambiqu... i think joenes is talking about the Cannaccord capital raising being MAYBE paid out in stages of various lease approvals.

This of course won't happen.i suspect that the cannaccord $500k runs on all lease approval but the original news of 'agreement' was quite murky.not fully explained.
    still confounded myself by the early release of shares to Grafex on signing not Due Diligece completion.

Anyhow it's that CR of $500k for 5 million shares at 10 cents that needs to be clarified and completed asap.TON's admin ca$h burn brings the urgency.

I remember reading posts on here about what a gift it was to be able to buy below 10cents that cannacord was 'gunner'.

That Cannaccord was the hook to this deal. Well is Cannaccord going to take the bait? or wriggle off the hook?

If it's the wriggle? then TON will have to CR pretty soon and as "an ton swig" points out TON may as well go for a big drink of $2mil+ but the ques is at what price the placement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.