TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Targets Graphite as Mozambique Grants, page-9

1. 3,994 Posts.
    re: Ann: Triton Targets Graphite as Mozambiqu... Sidthefish:
    "the other 3 are in the bag presumably.
    I always figured the apps were successful or the SP would be back to sub 2c if they weren't."

Firstly, who insinuated that the other 3 are in the bag?? I don't recall saying that, and I don't recall anyone else on here saying that. However you would have to think (yes Sid, Think!) that judging by the language which is very forward looking and positive in vertially all of the announcements so far, that there would be a high chance that some if not all of the other 3 licenses have a high chance of getting granted - wouldn't you agree?

Secondly, I would think the granting of 5365 which Triton has already said they consider it very highly prospective for Graphite, being so close to SYR and in one of the best and biggest graphite provinces IN THE WORLD - would be a very significant and positive thing for Triton Gold wouldn't you say???

Thirdly, You have absolutely no evidence nor reason to even suggest that the TON SP would be back to sub 2c per share re your comment "I always figured the apps were successful" - You haven't articulated which licenses you are even talking about because you are so lacking in whats upstairs in your head!

Finally, you have lost all credibility. You have '0' credibility in my eyes and it is very clear that not only are you completely clueless, but you are agenda-ridden! Even though theres very little not to like, May I suggest that you find another stock to invest in and stop posting here and lingering around like a bad smell if you do not like TON and continue to have 'No stock held'.

Onwards and upwards for all TON holders. Our patience and perseverance will be rewarded much sooner than many are appreciating. Do not be sidetracked on brain washed by the uninformed and agenda-ridden mong heads.

That will be all :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.