ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    To be clear, I’m not saying that Acadia getting Rest of World rights for Trofinetide would be the best option for Neuren. It would however be the best long-term strategic option for Acadia.

The reality is that Acadia are a young and growing company as well. They no doubt have ambitions to develop their competencies and businesses reach beyond the home shores of the USA. Experience gained from getting marketing approval for Trofinetide in ROW regions would smooth the passage of their future drug pipeline into these markets.

Furthermore I would envision Acadia would prefer to have full control over Trofinetide, deepen the relationship with Neuren and also to keep a close eye on NNZ-2591 for potential future corporate activity.

To the best of my knowledge, the original licence agreement effectively gives Acadia the right to match or better another ROW offer during negotiations, and also match or better a takeover offer for Neuren from a 3rd party. I could be mistaken.

It all adds up to NEU being in the box seat to negotiate hard and to make Acadia sweat and pay up big, but as I said in my original post, it’s for all these long-term and strategic reasons that I see Acadia as being the keenest and most logical partner for ROW rights for Trofinetide.

Personally I think I would prefer NEU licence ROW to a couple of bonafide regional partners or one major Pharma with established global reach. All will be revealed soon enough. Exciting times ahead for NEU and shareholders.

Last edited by sarge17: 14/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.