NEU 5.48% $22.14 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Trofinetide successful in Phase 2 trial in Fragile X, page-74

1. 10,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1269
    A few years ago full results for Neuren's Fragile X project were presented at a national neuropsychiatry meeting (April 2013) and at the time were being prepared for submission as a peer-reviewed paper.

There's another two FRAXA Scientific Meetings in June next year. http://www.fraxa.org/research/meetings/

I haven't had an opportunity today to see if Neuren will be presenting at those meetings, but if sure would be an excellent opportunity for the company to share their scientific Phase II results. Why? It would be yet another opportunity for the company to get the information about what they've currently achieved out to investigators, funding sources and potential partners. Should the company be presenting at those meetings next year, no doubt their Phase II Fragile X Syndrome results would have many of those researchers/peers that will be attending listening with interest. Current Phase II results will certainly raise the profile of Neuren's Fragile X program. The Fragile X trial was very comprehensive and do note there are many publications on other molecules for the company to make comparisons as per my previous post today (refer to paper).

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.14
Change
1.150(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.50 $22.44 $21.50 $13.15M 598.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 437 $22.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.15 8325 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.