NEU 0.20% $19.94 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi all, I'm a recent investor in NEU. I bought in at 9.2c before...

1. 653 Posts.
    Hi all,
    I'm a recent investor in NEU. I bought in at 9.2c before the frigile x phase II trial results. I'm not sure exactly what's going to change in 6 - 12 months for the better. I know we have the TBI phase II results coming up in January but I don't know that successful trial results are a sure thing and negative results will be a very bad thing for the immediate price on NEU I would think. I would be interested to hear why (if it's what people think) the positive Retts and Fragile X results would be a pointer to positive TBI results. They are different conditions are they not?
    We haven't had any news about plans for phase III trials for Retts or Fragile X yet so I'm not sure they will be run and completed in the next 6 to 12 months. And I think it's pretty true to say that successful phase II results don't actually mean phase III trials will be successful. I did see the information that we have a Phase IIb trial being designed/planned. I guess we do have reason for elevated confidence in that one.
    I can see that 6 - 12 months is time enough for some sort of deal to be done with another big company, either a take over or licensing deal but I'm not sure we can take that for granted either.
    I'm holding because I think the stock has great promise. But biotechs are a gamble. Well small cap ones like NEU are anyway.
    I'm not trying to be negative here, I'd just like to hear why people are so confident of NEU's success and why it is going to be the multi bagger people are suggesting.

Tez.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.94
Change
-0.040(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.548B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.92 $20.04 $19.51 $4.745M 239.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.94 1256 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.