HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

Nice work shanson. I assume you have been in contact with...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Nice work shanson. I assume you have been in contact with management or perhaps your initials are C.C.?
    The stage 3 drilling program with the first hole reported on with two more pending seems to confirm HAW’s expectations of a continuation of the Trouser Legs orebody with an added bonus of being closer to surface than originally projected. Should the assays establish a continuation of the excellent underground resource grades the projection of “a near 50% increase to the current unmined strike length” would be confirmed. It would then give management confidence to step out another 200m.
    I’m in the camp of establishing exactly how much gold is down there before we get back into another toll treatment contract particularly if the resource could be substantially larger. Potentially then other more lucrative options may become feasible including on site processing. Saracen did well out of the last tolling agreement for the 50000oz open pit but parameters change by going underground with a reserve some multiples more.
    And remember, the “magnetic geological unit adjacent to the mineralisation can be traced for at least 750m south of the existing resource before the signature becomes ambiguous”. We have only gone 200m south so far. Knowledge of the resource potential will be the key to exploiting the opportunity to most profit even though the temptation to start mining is strong with the high gold price.

Keep the faith,

Redtank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116631 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.