HAW 8.47% 5.4¢ hawthorn resources limited

Back to the announcement..... I was a little perplexed that HAW...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Back to the announcement.....
    I was a little perplexed that HAW made this announcement at all given their reticence to blow their own trumpet or even give a hint of enthusiasm when reporting on drilling or financials. No pumping with this lot however positive the news !
    The title of announcement is of the usual non attention grabbing language. However, as is nicely and subtly stated they have made this announcement before the first hole was even completed. I don’t recall that happening before. Also they stated there was visible gold occurrences and the stacked quartz veins were at shallower depth than anticipated. It is the significance of this information that made the announcement material.
    If you check the Table of Drilling for stage 1 ( December 2019 Quarterly) there are 28 comments of “visible gold” in the report which was only disclosed after assays were completed and certainly not partially through drilling an individual hole like we have just seen. Stage 1 drilling was to prove out the resource and results were essentially expected so no need to disclose until assays known. The difference with this announcement is the shallow intercepts were not expected and therefore material which had to be immediately notified to market (as quietly as possible of course).
    I am very interested in what the subsequent drilling will yield.

Keep the faith,

Redtank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.005(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $2.17K 37.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25844 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 64910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.