OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

The case of the missing 2 mill. Really only chicken feed in the...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    The case of the missing 2 mill. Really only chicken feed in the grand scheme of things particularly now the uncertainty of the 8 million further down the track has been removed. There was never any formal confirmation that the second deposit of 1 million was actually received so presumably it was and presumably the final negotiated deal incorporated these deposits. It seems 2 million was waived of the original deal to give guarantee of payment in full. That 8 million figure was always going to be rubbery so my take is this is an excellent outcome. This stock was trading in excess of 80 cents a year ago with those brokers who follow the stock closely giving a price target greater than 1.10. Everything looks a lot rosier now than then with a royal commission behind us, a favourable government and now divestment of a non-core business at an excellent price. Makes 41c look like a steal. However if you're not convinced wait until the next update or full yearly to learn net inflows for the year - my calculated guess is it will surprise on the upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.