VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

In one of my earlier posts I mentioned 'a few more pieces just...

1. 10,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    In one of my earlier posts I mentioned 'a few more pieces just need to fall in place'. We must have been on the same wavelength last night FTTT .

What exactly do I think needs to fall in place for the share price to really appreciate from these levels? These are just my thoughts so please DYOR.

1. The new larger block contracts announced yesterday was the first piece imo. Major tick.
    2. Partnerships with new banks will be the second. It will send a signal to the market, that the company's offering is something not going un-noticed in India and if successful will certainly have a few on their feet.
    3. NFC news announced to the world a few days ago re phone was the third. Big tick. This news will certainly raise NFC's profile. MASS adoption might not be as far away as some of us think. Why? Refer to stats below.
    4. An announcement to the market re definitive agreement between TSN/Salt (fingers crossed) with a clear and concise outline of the finer details of agreement, together with business strategy from both parties going forward will be the significant fourth piece to the puzzle. And yes FTTT, a contract with a Bank, Utility or you forgot to mention the possibility of a Mobile Network Operator, remember they are also one of Salt's target markets.

Should points # 2 and #4 above be announced to the market, then the company will have the beginning of something significant to share with the community at large. Bigger ATM contracts that only keep growing in size that are now adding to the bottom line, solid business relationships that have been strengthened, nurtured and cultivated for numerous years, a very low market cap, cash in the bank, significant funds in place ready to be deployed, solid management team and partners and most importantly a clear strategy in place going forward for existing ATM business and fingers crossed m-commerce.

In one of my previous posts I highlighted these statistics borrowed from Wikipedia...

Wikipedia highlights that, India has over 900 million mobile subscribers, second in the world just behind China. Does it appear that they may surpass China? It sure is looking that way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_statistics_in_India

Wikipedia also highlights that the mobile phone industry in India is growing at a rate of over 200 million per year. Yes, 200 million per year!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Payments_in_India

Mobile subscribers are increasing per month, more so than China.

Rural India subscribers on the increase. Very big growth market.

* Urban subscribers - 66%
    * Rural subscribers - 34%

Now, I don't know about anyone else but these statistics are staggering and something I am paying very close attention to.

As FTTT highlighted, this end of the market sure can surprise.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.