TSI 0.00% 4.0¢ top shelf international holdings ltd

Update from Ords the other day, target back to $2.71 or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Update from Ords the other day, target back to $2.71 or something around there. higher costs impacted the DCF is the gist of it. But they go on to say they havent normailsed for grainshaker brand launch and other items in the new DCF.

I am sitting patient from here. Still like the story, will just be no news flow until the next quarterly i suspect (other than debt facility being finalised), so not completely surprised to see the pull back after the strong run.

Oh, from the ords note, they are forecasting additional $6m to the debt facility, they are just investing too much in laying down inventory... hahah, not a bad position to be in really, investing hard in something that probably triples in value over the 2 years of maturation.. IT just the cash flow drag short term from so much investment until they reach critical sales volumes that it becomes self sustaining... Probably 2023/2024 when that occurs and its just a cash reinvestment machine.

Has only been around for a year, still putting runs on the board. Another couple of quarterly's just hitting the strategy, growing sales and this is off and away. But does need that 6 months of patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.