VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: TSN Business Update, page-9

1. 11,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    What this update highlighted for me was that the company's focus is to aggressively build TSN's business and that potentially part of that strategy (if all stars align) may involve TSI as the managed services technical support and outsourcing partner for the DWX cyber business. The company have also highlighted two specific areas that they're going to be focusing on - to build a managed service business for identity and access management.  Both parties already know and trust each other, so that is a BIG positive to begin with. Let's see what transpires.

What I'd like to see over the next 6-12 months is for some of their goals to start materialising, i.e., improve revenue and profitability in TSN, be successful in new opportunities they're pursuing re complimentary additions to the company's cyber security strategy, whilst in the background so to speak, monitor and assess TSI India's metrics right across the board and then and only then for the company to consider whether the TSI business is value accretive for TSN/shareholders to purchase the remaining balance.  

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.