VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Hi Marty, I think what some people don't understand is that...

1. TSN
    83 Posts.
    Hi Marty,

I think what some people don't understand is that regardless of so called mates rates TSN needed to do a CR to get some funding.... I think they learnt by their last CR which went to Cupulos, as soon as he started taking profits the share price started to go South and he is still selling... By giving the opportunity to TSI management for the CR, they know the shares will be tighly held as they know what potential there is! Not too long ago no one was complaining when shares were issued to TSI management as a bonus when the share price was going North, if I recall most on this forum were pretty happy they were given to TSI management! I think Gary is a very smart man and one that holds more shares than all of us combined, do you think he would jeopardise his holdings by doing something stupid? Not to mention the 10 years of work he has put into this company! I for one am very excited for what the future holds and would of loved a discount when they did the CR but if all retail investors had the opportunity there would be plenty of profit taking and the share price wouldn't go anywhere IMO.
    GLTA!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.