VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: TSN Raising $1.7 Million With Strong Institutional Support-TSN.AX, page-196

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    It is hard on anonymous forums because you really do not know who you are talking too. I think there was such a build up to the announcement and when is wasn't exactly what was hoped for by all, it kind of blew up. This is understandable as everyone has a view and when it differs there is a blow up. It kind of happens everywhere.

It is my belief that there are some good people here. However, information will never be perfect as we are all guessing and trying to put together a jigsaw without all the pieces. It really comes down to you, me etc to make our own call. No one is under a obligation to share and the basic nature of the forum suggests a health scepticism for what is said or not. That does not mean people set out to deceive (it is possible), but views are tainted as we are all subjective.

The only way I can relate to the old BBI thread. It was one hell of an education and rollercoaster. As I was pretty keen on it I gave a few people my personal email. I soon realised some people had personal problems and really counted on the money, some had been ripped off before and wanted to check my bonafides, some wanted my views on life the universe etc. So I would suggest that it is important that everyone bears that in mind. I am sorry you feel offended, as I note your sentiment is buy, so you really are part of the TSN team. Maybe it is time it all stopped.

That is pretty much why I stopped posting on stocks, as I do not want the responsibility (got enough with family, work etc). These days I hope to post relevant stuff, naturally I will say I see value, but really do not indicate how much etc.

I like the jokes about the 20c party, my wife killing me (but that may be true) etc. I can recover from what I invested if it goes pear shaped (it will hurt), so all my post should be read with that in mind.

Best of luck,

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.