VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: TSN Raising $1.7 Million With Strong Institutional Support-TSN.AX, page-199

1. 952 Posts.
    Well, as I have said all along, the disappointment, for me, arises on two fronts.

1. The fact that Some people were canvassed/informed ( how ever you describe it), about what was about to transpire while most were not.

The fact that these questions were not answered, and in fact were totally sidestepped, by the most informative posters, when they did in fact discuss these issues, behind closed doors, as I have suspected all along, well before letting on, has a certain stench about it, and if none of you can see or acknowledge that, then maybe you are all not as informed or knowledgeable, as some have made out.

2. The attacks.

The snide, arrogant, low content personal attacks, that were constantly dished out by the "Circle of Knowledge", "Table of Knowledge", or whatever you want to call them, that all were quite comfortable here in the knowledge that they knew what was going on, and the average investor was left to guess and speculate and set upon when they tried. In saying that, some were just observing and went overboard themselves, in their own style of posting and may well have initiated these responses, themselves.
    But not everyone did, I know I did not.

I do not want to keep banging on about it and I have said this also many times now, but I keep getting tagged and referred to, some respectfully and nicely, and some not so. You have been one of the nice guys and very informative with your views, and I thank you for that.

Others have chosen to leave a "bread crumb trail", that has been impossible to follow for mere mortals, unless they were sitting at that" Table of Knowledge" and attended that meeting, themselves, which they did not.
    Cryptic clues and speaking in codes, among your selves, is probably best left for Dan Brown's next Novel.

If any one was to be charged with treason, for telling what WAS discussed, then why say anything at all?

Yes I am a TRUE HOLDER, and yes I believe in the Story, and the jokes are fine, but a group attack or belittlement is not helpful( keeping it Nice), for anyone, is it? Look at how some have reacted here when they got the same? Helpful or not, you decide, but at least now, I notice a lot more attempted conversations, that are being conducted in a proper and Civil manner, as the Elephant in the room, has now been discussed.
    Every one now seems to be willing and able to discuss openly what they feel and believe, the future holds in store for the benefit of all, and not just some.

When it comes down to what I can contribute, well I think that I just have, but you will all have to decide if it is beneficial or not.
    I do not know the Banking Sector, especially in India, very well at all, not like most here do, but I can usually smell it when something is off, and I should be able to ask, without ridicule, questions about that, so that I can make my own mind up where, why , how and who, it may be coming from.

That has now been done, so, as I have asked, let's just leave me out of it, for now, so that everybody can continue to contribute, without any fear or favor, in an openly transparent and honest way, if that is what they choose to do.

I do respect and watch out for your views Jonkey, as I do many others as well, but the same information, over and over and over and over, reminds me of an Indian Spam site, as most will only need to read that no more than a few times, if they can, before it becomes counterproductive, IMO

But, that is only my view, what ever it is worth.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.