VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: TSN Raising $1.7 Million With Strong Institutional Support-TSN.AX, page-200

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2365
    Good morning team, just a quick one.

Jonkey:

"No doubt they have agreement that if they were looked after now, that they would provide support on market later"

To be clear, this is only my opinion. I worked in funds management for a few decades and I have sat around the table more times than most. However I was not at the TSN table so I was only sharing my experience.

The above is my feeling and my hope, I honestly dont know if it occured.

JCitizen, FYI my Troll comment was not aimed at you mate. I have no issue with someone asking questions in a polite and respectful manner. I have no issue with shareholders being upset if they feel the company has not acted properly "in their opinion". Every one is entitled to an opinion.

However the same stupid comment reposted 200 times about not investing what you cant afford to loose, and the market being right, without adding anything to the real discussion....that is simply designed to be disruptive and I have no time for it. I wish others would just ignore such posters, and they will go away.

Dont feed the trolls.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.