VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

No, I think that we have been wound up, for the reasons that I...

1. 952 Posts.
    No,
    I think that we have been wound up, for the reasons that I have stated above, and some more distractions like this wont change a single thing, well not for me anyway.
    Did you get a private Message from some that attended the "Meeting",? Have they informed you about what went on behind closed doors? Hmmmm.

What you think, and what I think, are two different things, ATM!
    and I would appreciate that you ask to remove that off topic post, and return back to the issues of discussion, or put on a CD...

I adhered to the requests, when I first posted here about TSN. Those requests were to keep this thread "Polite". I did that, for the good of the thread, and only made the rare few posts that I have, commenting and raising questions that I thought pertinent to the topics of conversation and situations at hand.

I now respectfully ask you to do the same, as I can not understand how labeling the uninformed as "Conspiracy Theorists" is very polite at all. It was and is impossible for the uninformed to Guess what was going on and these comments, that you and others are making are inconsistent with your previous "Wishes" that were instructed to me.
    So that CD sounds like a good Idea to me, as as far as I'm concerned, you guys have had more than a free run here, and how has that worked out for those that were unable to do their own research, in order to get to the Truth of what was imminently about to transpire, because they were not on the "Inner", like the 20 post a day privileged were here?
    Thankfully I still have a paddle............

That is my opinion, and I am not trying to shove it down you neck,
    so please stop doing the same to me. Please.
    I am honestly and openly trying to work out and comment on, what has transpired here, and I happen to want this thread to stay on topic, and discuss it with some that have an open point of view.
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.