VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: TSN to Acquire Profitable Cloud & Cloud Security Business, page-16

1. 10,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234

What kind of leverage can we expect from TSN's recent Cloudten acqusition?

The other day I touched on what could come from Cloudten re DWX i.e., the cross-selling opportunities that could potentially come from DWX's Cyber Security solutions. Let's see what materialises. Today I'd like to draw your attention back to the September 2018 quarterly update below. Why? Because of what was specifically mentioned re "New Services" i.e., cloud-related offerings and how it will fit in with their overall business strategy for growth.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-september-2018-quarterly-results.4481637/?post_id=36046851

"Offer new services:

DWX continues to develop and offer new services, specifically cloud-related offerings. In the past, DWX has successfully acquired customers for SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solutions and more recently, DWX is extending its offering to PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) to capitalise on the cloud-migration trend where customers move their traditional IT architecture to the cloud;"

In other words TSN are already building and offering new technology tools for R&D initiatives for significant leverage. The Platform-as-a-Service, or more specifically, the cloud migration offering is what interests me now. Why? Because of the potential leverage that can come from their recent acquisition in the enourmous cloud space. We now have a better understanding around what specific IP they're planning on creating their own proprietary intellectual property around.

"DWX is extending its offering to PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) to capitalise on the cloud-migration trend where customers move their traditional IT architecture to the cloud".

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-september-2018-quarterly-results.4481637/?post_id=36046851

A recap...

1. DWX business has been increasing its business, independent of any other opportunities.

2. DWX now has the potential to offer its clients the Cloudten soulutions, without the need to acquire new clients. The relationships are established.

3. Cloudten will continue to move forward on its own in the meantime, with a view to expand to London and Singapore next year.

4. TSN continue to build and offer new technology tools for R&D initiatives for significant leverage in the Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) space. Think of what they can specifically offer DWX clients for potential leverage.

What a great business strategy for serious potential leverage and growth. The pieces of this puzzle are all coming together nicely now.

I think next year could be transformative for the company.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.