PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Hi monark and BC et al. I sent an email to management regarding...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi monark and BC et al. I sent an email to management regarding their short/medium term plans regarding to exploration and this is the response i got.

"I can tell you that the company is considering a range of options going forward with regard to funding which we will release to the market when our assessment of their capacity to add value to Titan Energy has been concluded.

As you may have noted in our recent announcements, exploration of the Allen Dome project area is our major short-term focus and we look forward to moving ahead with drilling on some very interesting targets. At this stage this will include a second cap Rock well and potentially a well on the new "Perry Ranch" project area on the eastern flank of the Allen Dome where we have identified a number of quality targets.

Completion of the first cap rock well at Allen Dome has again been affected by severe weather conditions, but we are hopeful of being able to report final results in the near future. In the meantime we continue to progress plans for the drilling of the second cap rock well, which has also been delayed by inclement weather.

Once again I thank for your interest and support of Titan Energy and I can assure you that the company is working hard and considering all options to increase shareholder value.

Yours Sincerely,

Colin Hay"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.