MKR 1.43% 6.9¢ manuka resources ltd.

Dear all, thankYou for education and input here..Am I...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Dear all, thankYou for education and input here..Am I misunderstanding this NZ thing? We read of ' a binding term proposal' and yet a general meeting asking Us to approve issue of 180million ! shares to ttr has been called. ?? If this is not carried then what ? I think many woukd not grasp this move by management of Our company. If We might end up on C &M here in mt boppy then how much dilution and further capital raising ? In spite of production of gold and now silver We are now extending loan agreement and issuing more shares to loan sharks , pardon , ( debt facility). Are there any here who would proceed with ttr if You were CEO and giving due dil to a proposal to take on a mammoth project such as mineral sands in another country? Along with others i am open to information and marketing knowkedge to show why this is an opportunity however the reins apoear to have been loose and now this free rein team are wanting to sail east and conquer new lands. OUR savings and investment are both their vessel and weapons. Btw i would still question motives even if this was a piece of dirt next to First Majestic in mexico)) best to You. Yunisa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.7¢ $7.694K 107.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5795 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 6017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.