ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I've been watching TTT for more than a couple of years now. It seemed to have a good story, maybe to some extent providing answers to questions yet to be asked - I don't mind that at all.

I'm glad I stayed out (as I'm sure you can imagine) - it had been up over $2 and was down around 80 - 90c when I first added it to a watchlist. I've admired Bakmaam's supreme optimism ever since, but it continues to disappoint.

Jeff L was/is clearly passionate, and may be in a more suitable role now, and management looks better (not happy to hear the former honourable member for Sturt's name associated, but maybe they've spat him out or put him on ignore by now). Looks possible value now - certainly worth another visit after the current fracas.

As usual, many people on this forum can't handle day to day fluctuations. I think many are hoping for instant gratification as they plonk on some stock they don't understand, the money they would otherwise have spent on a holiday to Bali. Good heavens is that the time?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.