TTT 0.00% 8.1¢ titomic limited

Its great to see progress of every kind, and timely reporting of...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Its great to see progress of every kind, and timely reporting of what is happening. I just spoke to an employee at Brauntell who sells the machines for Titomic. AMAZING CONVERSATION. He demonstrated the machine and left (took 2 hours). The repair resulted in a saving of $20,000 odd for the part. Next day they rang with a purchase order. He said the gear is amazing. They use it to do all sorts of things and he reeled off a list of the repairs he had done for clients. It is simple to use. !!! He said in a lot of situations welding is not viable. When repairs and machining is required on engines there is a tolerance (thickness) and if you go beyond it the part must be replaced. Sometimes this is very expensive - up to $500,000. Many parts are just thrown in the bin and replaced. Now they can be fixed on the spot. I asked him what the toner cost. I expected it would be expensive !!! He said a kilo of the powder is $100 - $200 and it lasts a fair while. CHEAPER THAN TONER IN A SMALL HP PRINTER !!!
    He said that once the machines become known they will be everywhere - it is the way of the future. He reckons that around Mt thorley in the hunter valley there are about 10 businesses that could probably use one of these machines..
    Hopefully someone in Titomic reads this and perhaps puts out some material for the interested public with this grass roots information - perhaps put it in a mining magazine. This guy said that once people see there is a solution people will buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $37.09K 453.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77499 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 61320 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.