TTT 4.00% 12.0¢ titomic limited

TTT will never make a profit just selling machines. The reason...

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    TTT will never make a profit just selling machines. The reason they are able to put themselves into a position to engage in Joint Ventures is that there will be very few machines and TTT sells them all. Because TTT is the source of the use and has the technology and smarts within the company, they can experiment with major players needing the benefit of the product and then do Joint Ventures rather than sell machines.
    I hate war, I think it is disgusting BUT rifle barrels and weapons will be made forever and in increasing numbers. Once it becomes essential to have a barrel made with TTT technology (because of the properties and weight) anyone with a share in the profits will do very well. The space involvement means they can charge exhorbitant amounts compared to the costs of involvement and once aerospace needs it the revenue will be continuous. I dont think any other company will have the business model of TTT. Anyway, Im hoping it continues that way. The technology works and others havent got exactly what TTT have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.8¢ 11.5¢ $375.0K 2.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 175596 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 35766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.