BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

What a great update!Ha... I am going to pretty much ignore their...

1. 11,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6365

What a great update!

Ha... I am going to pretty much ignore their focus on the 100k issue. Seriously...100k cost is going to put off processing the higher grade sulfide for just 6 weeks... just in time for the vote funnily enough..................................

Over 15k ounces in Oct, and that is before the high grade sulfides are processed. Surely no one is blind to what the plant is now capable of.... 12x15,000 = 180,000 ounces p.a! At least. More likely over 200,000 with the high grade (and its not really high grade, considering the reserve average is 1.7g/t.

This quarters costs will still be high, but... that is because of the one offs from getting rid of Macca, the small contractors and the plant upgrade.

Surely they can find an entity that will refinance the loans they have instead of this stupid merger.

They are moving 32mtpa on the ground now! BDR is born again, yet... could be stolen after so many years of under performing. Surely the new MD must hesitate with such positive momentum occurring...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.